"One sheep, baa. Two sheep, baa. Three sheep baa. I've got to relax... Oh boy, I've lost count."
Melvin tells Serena that he thinks Molly is hiding something from him. Later, Molly tells Serena that she feels the same way about Melvin. Serena goes to Raye to help them get back together, and she suggests that Serena get them into the Lovers' Park Affection Contest, and if they win first prize, thay can light the heart-shaped monument. However, Serena finds the registration to be closed. Molly and Melvin reveal to each other that they both already have tickets, and this was what they were hiding from each other.
Kaorinite plants a Daimon pod inside the monument, with the intent of attacking whoever wins the contest.
Amara and Michelle sense that the Heart Snatchers will come, so they enter the contest as a joke. Unlike Molly and Melvin, they do quite well in the contest. In the final round, Amara and Michelle drop out, seeing how much Molly and Melvin love each other, and revealing they entered as a joke. Molly and Melvin win, but before they can light the monument, it transforms into a Daimon named Die Heart, who extracts Melvin's Pure Heart.
Die Heart summons monsters to ensnare then attack them, but they disappear when Sailor Uranus uses World Shaking on her. Sailor Moon uses Moon Spiral Heart Attack to destroy Die Heart, and Sailor Uranus and Sailor Neptune return the Pure Heart to Melvin, as it is not one of the three crystals.
- Amara and Michelle are revealed to be cousins
- First and last appearance of Daimon Die Heart
- Serena Tsukino/Sailor Moon- Linda Ballantyne
- Amy Mizuno/Sailor Mercury- Liza Balkan
- Raye Hino/Sailor Mars- Katie Griffin
- Lita Kino/Sailor Jupiter- Susan Roman
- Mina Aino/Sailor Venus- Emilie Barlow
- Amara Tenoh/Sailor Uranus- Sarah LaFleur
- Michelle Kaiou/Sailor Neptune- Barbara Radecki
- Molly Baker- Mary Long
- Roland Parliament- Melvin Gurio
- Die Heart- Mary Long
- Kaorinite- Kirsten Bishop
- Doctor Tomoe- Jeff Lumby
- In the Japanese version, Amara and Michelle were lesbians instead of cousins